Computer Programming: This Book Includes: SQL, Linux, Java, Python, C#, Arduino, C# For Intermediates, Arduino For Intermediates Learn Any Computer ...
by Steve Tudor
Price verified 22 hours ago
LEARN ANY COMPUTER LANGUAGE IN ONE DAY OR LESS!
If you're new to programming and are looking for the best languages to build your coding chops and prepare yourself for a lucrative career in the tech industry, you're in the right place.
In this special book you'll be shown all the programming languages that will help you build a solid foundation in programming. Once you're able to pick up these languages, learning other programming languages, no matter how tough, will become a breeze.
Here's what you're going to learn in SQL:
• Step-by-step instructions to install MySQL on your computer
• How to create your first database in SQL according to your database needs
• Basic and advanced database manipulation instructions to help you delete, rename and backup your database
• A comprehensive guide to control flow tools to help you carry out advanced business logic
•... and more!
In Linux, you're going to discover:
• Step-by-step instructions to set up and install Debian/GNU Linux
• How to master the Linux command line tool or terminal
• List of commands that will help you navigate your computer using the Linux terminal
•... and much more!
Here's a snippet of what you're going to learn in Python:
• Step-by-step instructions to download, install and set up Python on your computer
• A crash guide to Python basics to help you build a solid programming foundation
• Best practices to help you write clean, understandable and flexible code when writing programs in Python
• Introduction to basic data types in Python -- numbers, lists, tuples, sets, etc
•... and lots more!
In C# for Beginners, you're going to learn:
• How to set up and install C# in Windows and Mac
• How to use Language Integrated Query (LINQ) to manipulate databases and retrieve data from different sources and formats
• Game development with C# -- structures, textures, unit collision, etc
•... and much more!
Here's what you're going to discover in Arduino ...
Genre: Computers & Technology
Length: 671 Pages (6,401 KB)Lending: EnabledAdded: Aug 8th, 2020