Do you feel like you are wasting too much time on your smartphone? Do you feel like your digital technology use is becoming too habitual?
Don't worry. You're not alone.
If you feel like your gadgets are stealing a lot of your time, focus, and energy, then this book, Digital Minimalism in Everyday Life, may have the solution for you.
Do you recognize any of these situations?
• Your computer screen is cluttered with dozens of icons
• Your phone has so many apps that you don't even use
• You spend so much time cleaning up your email inbox
• Your children rarely go out to play with their friends
• Your office is a mess
• You get notification after notification after notification
• You notice that you tend to spend so many hours each day on social media
• You are required to use a dozen apps at work just to get one task done
• A huge portion of your time is spent answering the phone
• You can't remember the last time you had a meaningful conversation with ...
Genre: Crafts, Hobbies & Home Length: 140 Pages (1,616 KB) Lending: Enabled Added: Aug 11th, 2020
Every cat owner believes that his or her cat understands them. Every cat owner believes that cats are far more intelligent than dogs -- they're just too cool to show it. Every cat owner believes that their cat should be starring in TV commercials. Every cat owner, in short, is a cat lover.
If you're not a cat lover when the cat first comes along -- you don't purchase a cat, they choose to live with you -- then you will be within a very short space of time. There are stories, of course, that every cat owner loves to tell. It may be how the cat comforted them on the day a relative died unexpectedly. It may be about how the cat stares down urban foxes in the garden. It may be a story of the cat's escapades, or how it got stuck up a tree. It may simply be a story about how the cat is a loving companion.
From editor Carmel Reilly -- author of numerous collections of inspirational stories including True Tales of Angel Encounters -- comes this delightful anthology of tales about beloved ...
Genre: Crafts, Hobbies & Home Length: 257 Pages (2,065 KB) Lending: Not Enabled Added: Aug 11th, 2020
Oh dear. It seems that our furry, feathered, and finny friends have been afflicted with a bad case of the swearing disease! From foul-mouthed Fidos, to pissed-off Pollies, to fish that say "fuck!" the entire barnyard is in an uproar and it's getting out of hand. This miniature masterpiece combines comical and cute animal photos with captions that are sure to appall even the most adoring animal-lovers.
Genre: Crafts, Hobbies & Home Length: 96 Pages (42,606 KB) Lending: Not Enabled Added: Aug 11th, 2020