Learn Italian Like a Native - Intermediate Level: Learning Italian in Your Car Has Never Been Easier! Have Fun with Crazy Vocabulary, Daily Used ...
by Learn Like a Native
Price verified 2 hours ago
How to Have Effective Conversations with Italian Native Speakers Even if You're Only at the Beginner-Level
In the last three months, your startup has been hugely successful, and that's why you have decided it's time to open an office in Europe. Congratulations!
From a business perspective, Milan seems to be the best choice for your first office. Did you know that it's the administrative and business center of the country, where many big companies such as Amazon, Microsoft and Whirpool have their headquarters?
According to the World Bank, Italy is the world's eighth-largest economy. As such, you can rest assured that expanding to Italy is a winning move.
The only problem is that 71% of Italian people don't speak any English at all. And of the remaining 29%, only a few speak it well. What?!?
So, even if you are not planning to move your business there but just want to enjoy the mild climate, the art, the food, and the culture as its most, you are going to need more than "Si, grazie" or "Ciao, come va?".
Having trouble communicating in Italian could make your experience abroad very stressful, but there is a doable workaround. Once you know the basics, you can focus on the most likely future situation. This makes learning quick and easy, particularly when you are guided through lessons organized using real-life situations.
Here are some of the good things you should know about Learn Italian Like a Native - Intermediate Level:
• Presented in both audio and written format so you never have to stop learning
• Narrated by an Italian native speaker so you can pick up the perfect accent with a natural approach to phonetics and pronunciation
• It covers a variety of situations providing the detailed vocabulary and phrases necessary to communicate efficiently
• Several conversation's examples will teach you how to answer any question effortlessly
Everyday situations in travel, including buying tickets, boarding, getting directions, dealing with ...
Genre: Education & Teaching
Length: 121 Pages (1,308 KB)Lending: EnabledAdded: Jun 4th, 2020