Are you fascinated by the idea of hacking?
Do you want to learn the secrets of Kali Linux?
Do you want to learn the advanced concepts of Kali Linux?
If so, then keep reading!
Hello! Welcome to "Hacking with Kali Linux."
In this book, you will discover that there is a lot more to hacking than you first thought. This book is perfect for beginners, a comprehensive guide that will show you the easy way to learn Kali Linux. The goal of this book is to help you learn the fundamentals of hacking and to give you an introduction to becoming a hacker. This book targets students who have little or no experience in hacking or Kali Linux.
Learn Hacking and Kali Linux, one of the fastest-growing and highest-paying careers, with over 1 million cybersecurity job openings available this year!
Learning Hacking & Kali Linux will also help you to increase your earnings. An investment in your career is an investment in yourself. Don't procrastinate. There is no time like the present to take charge of your career. Take your career to the next level by learning hacking essentials today!
This guide is great for beginners, or for capable computer users who want to learn both how and why to secure their data.
Here's what makes this book special:
• Introduction to Hacking and Kali Linux
• Hacking with Kali Linux
• What is Hacking?
• Kali Linux for Beginners
• Kali Linux Installation
• Real examples of how to hack with Kali Linux
• Advanced Kali Linux Concept
• How to Initiate a Hack Using Kali Linux
• How to Successfully Launch an Attack
• And so much more!
If you are looking to get a good foundation in hacking with Kali Linux, then Scroll up, click on "Buy Now with 1-Click", and Get Your Copy Now!
2020 Complete User Guide. Everything You Need to Know About Setting up & Using of Google Classroom with Screenshots.
In this book, we have compiled for you basic information about Google classroom for teachers. The information in the book gives users a good understanding and excellent use of the classroom platform. The acquaintance with the Google classroom and everything connected with it begins. How to start with a tool, its benefits for the general public, how to manage and create a class, set dates and manage assignments and homework, evaluate homework and post it on a Google sheet, and so on. You will receive explanations on how to invite teachers and students to class and much more.
We have supplemented the book with screenshots to make it convenient for you to use this.
In this book you will find information about:
• Everything you need to know about Google Classroom;
• Page controls;
• Course code;
• Everything you need to know about Gradebook;
• The course settings;
• Information about G Suite;
• Everything you need to know about Assignment;
• Working with the Class
• And much more!
Download your copy of " Google Classroom " by scrolling up and clicking "Buy Now With 1-Click" button.?
Are you looking for a super-fast computer programming course?
Then keep reading!
?Python for Beginners? will introduce you in the world of computer programming. You will be able to master the language of Pyhton and discover the world of data science, machine learning and much more.
You will learn Python's powerful applications in an extremely short time. You will also learn all the best tricks of writing codes.
Examples and step-by-step guides will guide you during the code-writing learning process.
The following list is just a tiny fraction of what you will learn:
· The basics of Python programming
· ? Differences among programming languages: Vba, SQL, R, Python
· Python optimization codes
· ? Python design patterns
· Data visualization optimal tools and techniques
· ? Analysis of popular Python projects templates
· Game creation with Pyhton
Even if you have never written a programming code before, you will quickly grasp the basics thanks to visual charts and guidelines for coding.
Then, if you really wish to explore the world of python, learn and master its language, please click the ?BUY NOW? button.
This short book is for Beginners who wants to learn java from basics. Here you learn everything from installing JDK to Variable to operator to Access modifier. You learn Java programming through this updated Step-by-Step easy guide.
Get your copy now.
The following are the objectives of this book:
• To help you understand Java programming in detail.
• To help you know how to get started with Java programming by setting up the coding environment.
• To help you transition from a Java programming Beginner to a Professional.
• To help you learn how to develop a complete and functional Java application on your own. .
This book will introduce you to some basic concepts of Java. Daniel Bell teaches you to get familiar with Java language, features of Java and how you can install Java on your system. This will help you grab Java concepts quickly and easily. The author iteratively walks you through the language-specific concepts and explains the object-oriented philosophy behind Java. With or without programming knowledge, this book is a perfect guide for the absolute beginner who wants to learn java programming from A to Z.This guide is an excellent textbook to start learning java programming since through it you can learn the basics of variables and how to create different functions in Java just in few hours.
Who this Book is for?
The author targets the following groups of people:
• Anybody who is a complete beginner to Java programming.
• Anybody in need of advancing their Java programming skills.
• Professionals in data science, and computer programming.
• Professors, lecturers or tutors who are looking to find better ways to explain Java programming to their students in the simplest and easiest way.
• Students and academicians, especially those focusing on Java programming, computer science and software development.
What do you need for this Book?
Your computer should be installed with the following:
C++ is a general purpose language language. This short book is written for beginners so even if you have no prior knowledge in C++, you won't face any difficulty understanding these tutorials.You will learn to code in C++ in just a few hours.
Get your copy Now
The book objectives include the following:
• To help you understand the origin of C++ as a computer programming language.
• To help you understand the features of the C++ programming language.
• To equip you with C++ programming skills.
• To help you know the kind of applications that you can develop with C++.
• To equip you with general knowledge about computer programming and how/where you can apply it in real life.
Who this Book is for?
• Anybody who is a complete beginner to C++.
• Anybody in need of advancing their C++ skills.
• Professionals in computer programming.
• Professors, lecturers or tutors who are looking to find better ways to explain C++ programming to their students in the simplest and easiest way.
• Students and academicians, especially those focusing on C, C++ and C# programming, computer science, and Databases development.
What do you need for this Book?
You only need a computer installed with an operating system, Linux, Windows or Mac OS X. The author has given a guide on how to setup your C++ coding environment.
What is inside the book?
• GETTING STARTED WITH C++.
• C++ PROGRAM STRUCTURE.
• C++ DATA TYPES.
• C++ VARIABLES.
• C++ CONSTANTS.
• C++ OPERATORS.
• C++ LOOPS.
• DECISION MAKING.
• C++ FUNCTIONS.
• CLASSES AND OBJECTS.
• DATA ABSTRACTION.
C++ language is a direct descendant of C programming language with additional features such as type checking and object oriented programming. It is based on C but is an object-oriented programming language. It is widely used in graphics ...
2019 NEW Easy User Manual to Learn the Linux Operating System and Linux Command Line
How much do you know about the operating system Linux?
This operating system was born in 1991. There are a huge number of Linux operating systems, each of which offers one or another advantage. Different versions of the OS can make it difficult to choose and take a considerable amount of time to search for the necessary exactly for your tasks. Ubuntu, Mint, Elementary, Fedora, opens USE. A list of user-friendly distributions may seem like an endless story. Do you need a simpler OS? For games? On the other hand, maybe you need a multimedia distribution for comfortable viewing and listening to media content. They are all available.
If you are new to Linux, our book will help you.
Here you will find:
• What is Linux and Why Use It?
• Benefits of the Linux operating system,
• How to choose the Linux Distributor,
• How to get started with Linux,
• How to connect Linux to the Internet,
• What is Shell and how to use it?
About the text files with the text files
• How to manage running processes,
• And much more
If you are building a website, knowing how to code HTML & CSS can give you a lot of flexibility. This excellent introduction on HTML& CSS will give you all the knowledge you need to master HTML and CSS easily and quickly.
Get your copy Now!
This book will help you:
• Understand the theory behind HTML and CSS.
• Learn how to get started with HTML and CSS.
• Learn web development using HTML and CSS right from the basics.
• Learn the new features introduced in HTML5 and CSS3.
Who this Book is for?
• In need of learning web developing.
• In need of learning computer programming with HTML and CSS.
• In need of advancing your web development skills with HTML and CSS.
• In need of learning new features introduced in HTML5 and CSS3.
If yes, this is the right book for you.
What do you need for this Book? :
You only need a computer installed with an operating system such as Linux, Windows or Mac OS X. The author has given a guide on how to setup your HTML and CSS development environment.
What is inside the book? :
• WHAT ARE HTML & CSS?
• UNDERSTANDING HTML
• BUILDING WEB PAGE STRUCTUR
• UNDERSTANDING CSS
• THE BOX MODEL
• POSITIONING CONTENT
• CREATING FORMS
This book has everything you need to know about HTML and CSS. The author begins by laying a foundation by helping you understand the role played by each of these web development languages during web development. The author then explains to you what you need to be able to write and run HTML and CSS programs, as well as how to write and run the programs. The various ways through which you can link CSS code to HTML code have been explored. The author has then gone deep to explore the various features provided by these two languages. Both HTML and CSS codes have been added to the book as well as images showing what you should get upon executing each program. The codes are accompanied by thorough ...
Do you want to develop iPhone apps but don't know where to start? If you want to learn Swift programming from Scratch, this short book is for you. Learn Swift for iPhone iOS development, no programming development experience is required.
Download your copy NOW!!
This book is about Swift programming. The following are the objectives of the author:
• To familiarize you with the basics of Swift programming language.
• To equip you with Swift programming skills, both beginner and advanced skills.
• To help you understand the difference between Swift and Objective-C.
• To help you appreciate the power of Swift as a programming language for the development of mobile applications.
Who this Book is for?
The author intends to benefit any of the following groups of people:
• Anybody who wants to learn basic Swift programming skills.
• Anybody who needs to advance their Swift programming skills.
• Anybody who needs to learn iOS app development for iOS 9 andabove.
• Professors, lecturers or tutors who are looking to find better ways to explain Swift programming to their students in the simplest and easiest way.
• Students and academicians, especially those focusing on Swift programming, computer science and software development.
The author expects you to have a computer installed with Mac OS X. If you don't have a MacBook, you can consider creating a Mac OS X virtual machine on your computer.
What is inside the book?
• SWIFT BASICS
• SWIFT DATA TYPES
• SWIFT VARIABLES AND CONSTANTS
• SWIFT OPERATORS
• DECISION MAKING
• SWIFT LOOPS
• SWIFT FUNCTIONS
• SWIFT CLASSES
• SWIFT METHODS
• SWIFT ARRAYS
• SWIFT DICTIONARY
• SWIFT SETS
• SWIFT CLOSURES
From the back cover
The author begins by introducing the readers to the foundations of the Swift programming language. The aim is to help them the individuals who developed the language, how the Swift compiler works. The ...