Homemade bread: 3 Books In 1: The Complete Guide For Baking Bread At Home, Learn How To Make Starter Sourdough, Artisan Bread And Use Bread Machine, ...
by Timothy Collins
Price verified 28 minutes ago
Are you looking for a complete guide to start baking bread at home, making artisanal bread with and without a bread machine?
This 3 books in 1 guide will introduce you to the secrets of baking, guiding you in a world made of yeasts, flours, loaves of bread and much more.
Bread is love. Bread has always been baked since the beginning of times all around the globe. Bread is people. Think about the iconic french baguette, the Altamura bread from Italy ideal for "bruschetta", a slice of bread toasted and seasoned with garlic, olive oil and salt, enriched with the very essence of the Mediterranean sea. Dining with bread means a joyful meal, but baking bread means you are an artist. Homemade artisan bread means home, family, Sundays, love. Bread is love.
In the first book, Homemade bread, you will have an easy to follow guide with step by step process for kneading and baking extraordinary loaves of bread, pizza, pancakes and all the oven products you have always dreamed about.
The book contains also 50 recipes for homemade bread and is mainly focused on:
• Meaning of bread in our lives
• Health benefits of bread and relevance of high quality bread for your well being
• How to approach homemade bread and how to successfully bake it
• Main differences between homemade artisan bread and industrial breads
• High proteins low carbs recipes for keto bread
50 homemade bread recipes, classic, enriched bread, pizza and pancakes
In the second book you will learn step by step how to create a perfect sourdough starter that you can feed for months using it for creating lactobacillus bread, pizza, loaves and even bread machine recipes
In this guide you will learn:
• How to make starter sourdough at home
• How to maintain it, feeding the starter every day
• More than 50 recipes to test your sourdough, baking pizza, sourdough bread, pancakes and more
• Gluten free recipes, for lower the impact of celiac disease
In the third book, Bread Machine ...
Genre: Cookbooks, Food & Wine
Length: 452 Pages (1,125 KB)Lending: EnabledAdded: Sep 27th, 2020