Ever wondered whether your drinking has become a problem? Maybe you used to have a drink to wind down on a Friday evening, but now you don't stop until you've finished the bottle? Perhaps your weekends are increasingly unproductive because you're -- well, wasted?
Get help, before your relationships start to suffer.
Our easy guide will help you to understand how addiction works, find out whether you are addicted to alcohol, and adopt a healthier approach to drinking.
You will discover:
• Traditional and cutting-edge ways to overcome alcohol addiction
• Pharmacological and natural treatments
• The role of therapists and other professionals
• How you can help individuals addicted to alcohol
• How to deal with those at risk of suicide because of alcohol addiction
• The role of family and friends
• How to determine whether you have an addiction
• Mindfulness techniques to deal with pressure situations
• How to avoid trigger situations
• If you are addicted, why your addiction may have developed
• The range of emotions associated with alcohol addiction
• How to reduce the dominance of alcohol in your life
• Why drinking is a habit that can be broken
• Which organizations really help
• How to avoid relapses
• The differences and similarities between alcohol addiction and addiction to narcotics
• How stress and anxiety respond to alcohol
Like to find out more? Simply click the Buy Now button!
Genre: Medical eBooks Length: 102 Pages (2,637 KB) Lending: Enabled Added: Feb 24th, 2020
You Are 1 Click Away From Discovering How You Can Drastically Stop Relying On Medication To Treat Various Ailments By Making The Most Of The Infinite Benefits That Come With An Optimally Performing Vagus Nerve!
With the advancement of modern medicine, we've become increasingly reliant on medication for dealing with all manner of problems.
From coughs to digestion problems to body pains to emotional problems like stress, anxiety and depression to weight problems, inflammation and much more; we are indeed a 'drugged' society.
There is one thing they don't tell you though; your body has in-built systems in place to restore health. What you simply need to do is to know what these systems are, how they work and how to maximize their effectiveness!
If you do that, you can avoid a huge proportion of the medication that you take!
So where do you start?
Well, you can start by learning about the vagus nerve, which is forms the biggest and most complex health system within your body.
So what is the vagus nerve?
What does it do?
What does what it does relate to health?
What parts of your body suffer if it is not working as it ought to?
How do you optimize the functioning of the vagus nerve for health?
What does scientific research say about the vagus nerve?
This book seeks to answer these questions and many others by covering the ins and outs of the vagus nerve in an easy to follow, beginner friendly, jargon free language to help you to start putting what you will learn into use immediately you put the book down.
In it, you will learn:
• Basic stuff about the vagus nerve, including what it is, how it is structured, where it is located and what it does (functions) so that you have a good understanding of why its optimal functioning should be top on your priority list
• The meaning of the different terms you may come across as you work towards optimizing the functioning of your vagus nerve for optimal health
• The link between the vagus nerve your ...
Genre: Medical eBooks Length: 299 Pages (870 KB) Lending: Enabled Added: Feb 24th, 2020
Do you want to learn the natural ability to heal itself from stress and anxiety? Are you tired of always feeling down with no energy and a foggy brain? Have you tried different ways to solve these problems with no success and don't know what to do anymore?
Well, allow me to tell you the secrets hidden deep inside your body! There's a superhighway in your body you need to know about which comes to life when you are resting or relaxing.
Did you know that in your body exists a very special nerve that can control your emotions, health, happiness and hormones and has a direct role in alleviating depression and stress and inflammations?
Amidst the 12 cranial nerves that are responsible for connecting the brain with the head, torso and the neck (and obviously also all the other organs that come along the way), there is a nerve which is the main component of the parasympathetic nervous system, the 10th cranial nerve, called "The Vagus Nerve" also known as the X cranial nerve, which is the longest nerve in the human body that plays a major role in keeping your body healthy and fit.
This nerve was first discovered by a great scientist known as Charles Darwin who identified it as the nerve of emotion. The term 'Vagus' is derived from a Latin word, 'Vagary' which means wandering. No, it doesn't mean that your nerve would wander into the forest located in the middle of nowhere and get lost but it refers to the fact that it travels (bi-directionally) through the body, affecting various organs along the way, the Vagus nerve wanders through the neck to the thorax and then finally moves towards the abdomen buzzing with both the motor and sensory information gathered from the internal body organs, it is also responsible to convey innervation to the heart, crucial blood vessels, airways, oesophagus, stomach, intestine, lungs and other organs.
The information the vagus nerve carries help the brain to keep track of what's going on in the body and the organs and it also allows ...
Genre: Medical eBooks Length: 122 Pages (3,253 KB) Lending: Enabled Added: Feb 23rd, 2020