Are you struggling with depression or anxiety? Are you stressed and surrounded by daily events?
There's a solution and is right inside you: Vagus nerve.
Vagus nerve is a cranial nerve that start from brainstem and passes through neck managing the functions of larynx, pharynx , vocal cords and in the end interfaces with heart, esophagus and stomach. It's a fundamental part of our body and it controls not only the physical aspect but also psychological.
For those who suffer particular diseases like PTSD, anxiety or depression, stimulating vagus nerve is a scientifically tested remedy. You can do all thing by yourself. In this book you will find useful self-help exercises, many important advices and explanation about the reactions of vagus nerve to external stimulation.
Here are some of the topics you will learn:
• Autonomic Nervous System
• Brain & Its Connection with vagus nerve
• Self-Help Exercises
• Respiratory System, its components & vagus ...
Genre: Medical eBooks Length: 107 Pages (3,080 KB) Lending: Enabled Added: Feb 28th, 2020
Are You in doubt?
• You might have a dog/pet suffering from illness and other health issues.
• You heard about pet euthanasia
As each day passed and his/her condition is not getting better, you might ask yourself these questions:
• Is it time?
• How do I know that I make a right decision?
• Are there any signs to know it is the right time to do this?
Here are some topics covered in this book "Saying Goodbye to Your Dog - Dog Euthanasia Guide":
• Intro to Pet Euthanasia
• Reasons for considering euthanasia
• Signs to know it's time to euthanize your dog
• Basic signs of pain in dogs
• Pros and cons of pet euthanasia
• Cost of pet euthanasia
• What happens during euthanasia
• Should I be present during the process
• Saying goodbye (cremation, burial, autopsy and memorials)
• How to honor/memorialize your dog
• Taking care of yourself afterward (grief and acceptance of loss)
SCROLL to the top of the page and select the ...
Genre: Medical eBooks Length: 45 Pages (988 KB) Lending: Enabled Added: Feb 27th, 2020